Metal Gear Life Alarm Metal Gear Life Alarm

really funny

First of that sonofgoku1 impersonation of Snake was perfect. wow.

I'm from Spain but i was lucky enough to watch that commercial last summer when i was in NY so i got the joke : D. Good one and good artwork too.

mrnihil responds:

yeah, sonofgoku1 is awesome.

thanks

The World Warrior The World Warrior

i liked it

Good job you and the guy who made the music.

Weerd Flazh 5 Weerd Flazh 5

great

This is plain and simple genious, one day it'll be a well deserved frontpage.

Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1

Brilliant

Not only did you take the time to compile and edit all that but you also didn't just slap it all together with some shitty presentation but made a great and stilysh job with the menus and codec interface. I applaud you!

Gaizka responds:

Thanks! It's good to know the effort pays off.

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

People need to shut up

A lot of dim-witted people commenting i see...

First of all this movie was started BEFORE the shooting in VT. Second this is not just a crazy freak killing innocent people, he's mostly killing armed guys, in this flash the skool is more like just a setting for the battle to occur more than focusing on a 'school shooting'. If you can't understand that well then I'm not going to try to explain you how small your brain is.

I think this submission is above average Madness fan movies. The graphics were pretty good and the battles weren't too bad. For next time, if you make more, I'd like to see more espectacular moves and the characters moving more because sometimes they were basically just standing there (a common problem in Madness fan movies). But overall this is a very good job, congrats and don't listen to that people who think they solidarize with something they probably don't even understand.

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

Backup copy

Why everytime someone is making a really good and long game that everyone is expecting and waiting for during looong months it always ends up as 'omg the whole thing was deleted' and never actually comes out? You mean you didn't have a backup copy of them? oh c'mon. John & Ritchie did the same with PK the Game, sounds VERY suspicious that you didn't have a secure copy of those files. My stuff isn't 1/10000000 the good urs is and i still keep at least 1 or 2 secure copies sumwhere else.

If that really happened then I'm sorry man i didn't mean to be an ass, this movie is kickass.

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Cool

Awesome animation. the aol part was the funniest.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Great Stuff

You make this all yourself? Great job man, this is a fave

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

loved it

great!!

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

well i liked the graphics

cool graphics...